- Classification: region resource
- Symbol in Magellan: .
Trees are a renewable resource which can be harvested to produce wood. They grow from seeds which have been dropped in the summer and autumn or which have been planted by a person with a high enough herbalism skill.
What do you need to know:
- Each tree takes up the space of 8 peasants. That is, it reduces the maximum population of a region who can work by 8.
- They can grow from seeds which have been dropped by other trees or which have been planted by a person with a high enough herbalism skill.
- Trees gradually spread to adjacent regions.
- Mallorn trees? are similar in size and behaviour to normal trees but do not spread to adjacent regions.
How to get more trees: