Try out this version of mypmwiki.php which allows you to order your tables by clicking on the column headings of tables created by MyPmWiki.
- Supports multiple tables per WikiPage
- Supports ORDER BY with multiple attributes
- ORDER BY only possible if query starts with SELECT and doesn't contain an ORDER BY part.
$MyPmWiki SELECT * FROM test?
- Try to click on name attribute. Entries should then be ordered by name.
- Now click on the age attribute. Entries are now ordered by age and secondary by name
- Click again an the age attribute. Entries are now ordered by age but oldest first and then by name
- Click on gender now. Finally you have a list which starts with all males, oldest first and then by name, after that all females, oldest first and then by name ...